- 2 size Garlic cloves
- 100 ml Milk 3.8% room temperature
- 1 tbsp Mustard medium hot
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 250 ml Sunflower oil room temperature
- White pepper
- Peel the garlic, chop it roughly and place it in a tall, narrow container. Add milk, mustard, salt and lemon juice and whip with a hand blender until creamy and frothy. Then - as with the preparation with egg - with the mixer stick running continuously, gradually pour in the oil in a small stream. When mixing, always move the stick up and down very slowly. This continues until the oil is used up and is no longer visible. Then season with a pinch of sugar and white pepper, add a little salt if necessary and beat for another 1 - 2 minutes.
- I only used sunflower oil. But if you want a more "distinctive" taste, you can use a mix of 175 ml sunflower and 75 ml olive oil.
- This aioli is not only suitable in warm temperatures ... you don't have to worry about raw egg yolks when prepared like this. It is only important that the milk does not come out of the refrigerator and that it has the same temperature as the oil.