- 300 g Green asparagus
- 8 Cocktail tomatoes
- 6 Mini mozarella
- 2 Discs Mixed bread
- 4 Eggs
- Salt, pepper, oil, white balsamic vinegar, mustard
- Fresh herbs
- Cut off the wooden end of the asparagus, cut sticks into 4 cm long pieces. Cook in a little olive oil in the pan until al dente. Halve or quarter the tomatoes. Put in a bowl with mozzarella.
- Cut the bread into bite-sized pieces and fry them in a little oil until crispy. Put aside. Make a vinaigrette from 1 tablespoon of mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil. Chop the herbs and add them. Add the asparagus to the tomatoes, add the vinaigrette and mix in everything, season to taste.
- For the omelette, beat the eggs with a little salt and pepper and slowly bake golden yellow on both sides in a non-stick pan.
- Halve the omelette on each plate. Fold the bread under the salad and distribute it between the two plates. Serve immediately.