- 0,75 head Steamed cauliflower (remainder from the previous day)
- 2 Piece Eggs
- 2 Piece Breadcrumbs
- 2 Piece Flour (double handle)
- 150 g Clarified butter (as required)
- The cauliflower is already steamed, I cut the large florets in half. Bread them like a schnitzel, the clarified butter is right if small bubbles form on the stick when testing with a wooden spoon handle that is placed in the fat.
- And now they should look golden in the clarified butter. Put it on a paper towel, soup was still there, plus the golden particles, they were crispy and crispy. And a quick meal. The last part is still to come. It really was a giant cauliflower