- 350 g / from the Eichsfeld! 1 fresh rind sausage
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 375 g 400 g French beans / cleaned
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 4 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 400 g Waxy, medium potatoes / 8 pieces
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Whole caraway seeds
- 2 sharpen Maggi herb
- 2 * 1/2 vine tomatoes
- Medium hot mustard
- Prick the rind sausage so that the fat can escape better, fry slowly on both sides on a low flame in a coated pan with sunflower oil (2 tbsp) until crispy and brown and then cut in half.
- Clean / remove the French beans, wash in a kitchen sieve, cook in salted water (2 teaspoons of salt) for about 10 - 12 minutes, drain and return to the hot pot. Add butter (2 tbsp), coarse sea salt from the mill (4 big pinches) and colored pepper from the mill (4 big pinches) and toss everything through ..
- Peel and wash the potatoes, cook in salted water (1 teaspoon salt) with turmeric ground (1 teaspoon) and whole caraway (1 teaspoon) for about 20 minutes and drain.
- Place the rind sausage halves on 2 plates and serve with French beans and potatoes, each garnished with a Maggi herb tip and half a vine tomato. If you want, you can drizzle the roast fat from the rind over the potatoes. Serve with medium-hot mustard.