Many people find it hard to imagine their morning without a cup of aromatic coffee. However, not everyone knows how to brew coffee correctly.
The taste of coffee is greatly influenced by the right way to brew it. For a perfect beverage, you need to take into account all the nuances, in particular the coffee grind, or the type of coffee maker. For example, ground coffee needs to be brewed, while instant coffee can be sour. Let’s figure out all the subtleties.
Coffee in a carafe: how to brew it correctly
The most common way to brew coffee at home is coffee in a brew pot. However, not everyone knows how to properly brew delicious coffee in a carafe. Remember a few rules:
- coffee in a turkey can be poured both with cold and hot water: in the first case, it will take longer to cook and will have a richer flavor, in the second case – the drink will have a milder taste;
- Coffee will be especially soft with a piece of butter added during the preparation of the drink in the mortar;
- all coffee drinkers know that coffee loves spices – create your own aroma and flavor;
- The coffee will get a richer flavor if you take it off the heat three times while the crema is rising;
- the grounds settle faster if you add a spoonful of cold water to the cup.
Making Coffee in a Cup
This method is great for those who have not yet chosen a coffee maker. To brew coffee in a cup, you will need the actual coffee, a cup, and boiling water.
- Pour the ground coffee into the cup in the amount you like;
- Pour boiling water into the cup, up to the edges – a thick coffee cap should form;
- Wait four minutes, stir gently, skim off the foam, and enjoy.
A common question is what grind to choose for brewing coffee in a cup. A finer grind will give the drink more bitterness. If you are hesitant, you can try brewing different grinds of coffee in a cup and choose your favorite option.
Unbrewed Coffee: How to Make Instant Coffee
Instant coffee has a number of advantages, which is what attracts a lot of people. This type of coffee is the easiest to prepare. However, there is a significant drawback-soluble coffee can be sour.
Why is instant coffee sour? Because of the characteristics of its chemical composition. However, this not all pleasant tastes can be avoided. There is an easy way how to remove the acid in coffee. Dissolve the coffee in a small amount of cold boiled water, and then add boiling water. That’s it-now the coffee is not sour.