Experience has proven a number of foods that make the diet as effective as possible.
No one will argue that an important condition for a slim figure is the right diet. There are many tips on what to eat to lose weight quickly.
Experience has also proven a number of foods that make diets most effective.
What foods help you lose weight quickly
The top 10 should include the following:
- Fatty fish is rich in important micronutrients, vitamins and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Buckwheat lowers cholesterol and risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Oatmeal contains B1, B2, E, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, iron, magnesium, sodium, iodine, manganese and selenium.
- Eggs are easy to digest and help improve brain activity and vision.
- Yogurt adjusts the intestines, stomach, saturates the body with useful substances.
- Cabbage supplies the body with tartric acid, vitamins C, P, U, B6, A, potassium, sulfur, calcium and phosphorus.
- Avocados are considered a source of vitamins (K, C and E) minerals, healthy fats.
- Apples are well suited for days of unloading due to their literal healing composition.
- Grapefruit removes from the body most of the toxic substances and has a positive effect on glucose metabolism.
- Walnuts are considered a source of polyunsaturated fats, which help shed extra pounds and improve overall health.
- Milk, cheese, barley, almonds, cruciferous vegetables, berries, pears, chili peppers, dark chocolate and green tea can be added to the list.
How to lose weight quickly by 5 kg in a week
The most effective are called diets, the main product of which is buckwheat.
What you can eat during the diet, and what you can not. It is better to combine with vegetables in raw form (cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots). You can not salt and add condiments. Allowed a small amount of soy sauce. Use water as a drink.