- 320 g Flour
- 20 g Baking powder
- 300 g Ground almonds
- 220 g Sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 2 Egg Whites
- 120 ml Blood orange juice
- 30 g Grated orange peel
- 150 g Whole milk couverture
- 150 g White couverture
- Mix the flour, baking powder, orange peel and almonds in a large bowl and make a well in the middle.
- Cut the butter into pieces and spread over the mixture.
- Mix blood orange juice with sugar and egg white and pour into the well, then work into a dough.
- Chill the dough for about 30 minutes.
- Then cut out the part with 22 teaspoons of balls, place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and press flat.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes. Then let the thalers cool down.
- Melt the couvertures and half immerse half of the flakes and allow to dry.
- Store the platelets in a well-sealed tin can
Serving: 100gCalories: 416kcalCarbohydrates: 48.5gProtein: 9.7gFat: 20.3g