- 250 g Butter or margarine
- 200 g Sugar
- 200 g Sifted flour
- 1,5 packet Baking powder
- 4 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 500 ml Milk
- 6 tbsp Soft wheat semolina
- 200 g Butter
- 100 g Sugar
- 200 g Desiccated coconut
- White couverture
- Dark couverture
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees (convection 160 degrees) and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Mix the ingredients for the dough well together and spread evenly on the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes. To let it cool down.
- In the meantime, cook the semolina.
- Bring the milk, semolina and butter to a boil at a low temperature.
- Stir in the sugar and desiccated coconut. To let it cool down.
- Spread the porridge on the cooled cake.
- Melt the couvertures separately over a water bath.
- First cover the cake with the dark chocolate. With the white chocolate, use a piping bag with the smallest nozzle or a freezer bag (small tip cut off) to draw strips onto the dark chocolate. Pull through with a fork. Let cool down completely.
Serving: 100gCalories: 315kcalCarbohydrates: 30.6gProtein: 4.5gFat: 19.5g