- For a loaf pan
- 250 g Flour
- 175 g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 0,5 packet Baking powder
- 150 ml Oil
- 150 g Yogurt or 150 ml milk
- 4 tbsp Baking cocoa
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 175-180ºC (convection 155-160ºC) and first grease a loaf pan with butter and then sprinkle with flour, breadcrumbs or semolina. Put aside.
- Put the eggs with sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, yogurt or milk and oil in a bowl and stir well together.
- Mix the flour with the baking cocoa and baking powder.
- Now stir in the flour mixture spoon by spoon with the Nutella.
- Now put the dough in the mold and smooth it out.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, bake on the lowest rack for 25-30 minutes. After the first 5 minutes, make a little incision with a knife at the top.
- Then finish baking on the middle rack for the rest of the time.
- Don't forget the stick test.
- Take the cake out and let it cool in the tin for 15-20 minutes. Then go to a wire rack and let cool down completely. Decorate to your liking before serving.
Serving: 100gCalories: 476kcalCarbohydrates: 55.6gProtein: 6.7gFat: 25.2g