- 2 size Onions
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp Curry
- 250 ml Malt beer
- 150 ml Broth
- 4 Bratwurst
- Peel the onions and cut into slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoons of oil in a pan and sauté the onions in it.
- Add tomato paste, curry and paprika and sauté briefly.
- Deglaze with beer and broth and simmer on a mild heat for about 15 minutes.
- Brew sausages, dry them and pierce them a few times. Fry in hot oil in a pan.
- Add sauce to the sausage and serve with mashed potatoes.