- 1 kg Chopped half and half
- 1 kg Fresh onions
- 2 Zucchini, medium size
- 1 kg Tomatoes from the garden
- 250 g Arborio risotto rice
- 5 M Free range eggs
- 3 tbsp Chopped rosemary
- 1,5 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tsp (heaped) Dried basil
- 1 tsp (heaped) Dried oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g Grated cheese
- 5 tbsp Freshly grated Parmesan
- Black pepper from the mill
- Mix the minced meat well with onions, eggs and risotto rice and season with salt, chilli, basil and oregano.
- Wash the zucchini, cut off the end and cut into approx. 4 mm thick slices.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut out the stems and cut into slices approx. 4 mm thick.
- Brush a large baking dish with olive oil and spread half of the zucchini and tomato slices on the floor like a roof tile. Salt and pepper.
- Now we distribute the minced meat mixture evenly over the ceiling. If there is anything left over, just make meatballs out of it.
- Finally, we distribute the remaining zucchini and tomato slices on the minced meat. And always in a circle from the outside to the inside (looks very nice). Spread olive oil over it again.
- The whole thing is now covered with aluminum foil and cooked for approx. 70 minutes at 200 ° C convection on the middle rack in the oven.
- Finally, put the grated cheese with the Parmesan on top and bake again WITHOUT the top for about 20 minutes (or until the cheese is nice and brown) in the oven.
- Ready to enjoy!
Serving: 100gCalories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 14.4gProtein: 7.8gFat: 7.9g