for the nut cams
- 1 Egg white, size M
- 20 g Breadcrumbs
- 10 g Semolina
- 30 g Ground hazelnuts
- 1 Egg, size M
- Black pepper from the mill
for the soup
- 1 Onion, about 50 g
- 0,5 Clove of garlic
- 2 Anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 Cauliflower, about 500 gr.
- 600 ml Vegetable broth
- 100 ml Cream
- 100 ml Lemon juice
- 100 ml Chives
for the cams
- Lightly roast the nuts in a pan without fat (not too strong) and then let them cool down.
- Beat the egg with the nuts, semolina and breadcrumbs a little with the hand mixer, season with pepper and salt to taste. In another bowl, beat the egg white well with the hand mixer and then carefully fold the egg white into the other mixture and let it swell for 10 minutes.
for the soup
- Clean the cauliflower, divide it into small florets and cut away the stalk generously. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Drain the anchovy fillets and cut them into small pieces. Pluck the parsley leaves and cut into small pieces.
- Heat the butter and sunflower oil and sauté the onions, the garlic and the anchovy pieces. Add the cauliflower florets and sweat them briefly. Now add the vegetable stock and simmer everything on a low heat until the cauliflower is soft (about 15 minutes)
- In the meantime, put water in a wide pot for the cams, salt it lightly and heat it up to just before the boiling point. Now prick small knobs from the mass with 2 teaspoons and let them steep in salted water for a good 4 minutes on each side. Then distribute in the soup bowl.
- Fish a few small florets out of the now almost finished soup as a deposit and put them in the soup cup with the cams and keep them warm. Finely puree the rest, add a little hot vegetable stock depending on the desired consistency, then fold in the cream and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Put the finished soup in the soup bowls and garnish the dumplings and parsley ..... enjoy your meal .....
- As a change, this soup can also be modified with broccoli or Romaneso, depending on your taste.
- Basic recipe for my "grainy vegetable broth"
on our own behalf .....
- The soup connoisseur would be very happy if everyone left a nice comment on the recipe. Critical or suggestions are also very welcome. The soup connoisseur thanks you in advance.
Serving: 100gCalories: 483kcalCarbohydrates: 12.7gProtein: 4.8gFat: 46.7g