For the cheesecake:
- 100 g Butter
- 200 g Shortbread
- 600 g Cream cheese
- 200 g Low fat quark
- 200 g Sugar
- 3 tbsp Food starch
- 1 Pc. Egg
- 150 g Cream
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Pc. Organic lemons (zest)
- 2 Pc. Vanilla pods
For the compote:
- 3 Pc. Pink Lady apple
- 100 ml Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 8 drops Vanilla extract
- 6 cl Apple strudler
- 6 cl Brown rum
- Crumble the shortbread biscuits and place in a bowl. Melt the butter in the pan and then add it to the bowl with the biscuits.
- Mix the mass together. Now put in a greased springform pan and bake for 5-10 minutes at 180 ° C top and bottom heat on medium level.
- Put all remaining ingredients together in a bowl and stir until smooth. Take the bottom out of the oven and spread the cream cheese cream on top.
- When filling the mold, make sure that the surface of the cream is as smooth as possible. Now fill a casserole dish 1/3 with water and place it on the bottom of the oven.
- The water vapor produced during baking protects the surface of the cake from cracking.
- Bake for another 45 minutes, until the edge turns golden brown. After baking, the cake must stand in a cool place for at least 5 hours.
Salted caramel slivers:
- Caramelize white sugar with two pinches of salt in the pan over medium-high heat. Move the sugar in the pan as little as possible.
- When the sugar has become supple, place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread smoothly.
- Chill for at least 5 hours. Once the caramel has cooled down, individual splinters can be broken out of the large platter.
- Core the apples and cut into coarse but even pieces. Depending on your preference, the apple can be peeled or not.
- Now place with the maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat. Then add the apple strudler and the rum to the pot.
- When the alcohol has boiled off, add the butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract and a splash of lemon juice.
- Now let the whole thing boil down for 15-25 minutes. The compote is best served warm.
Serving: 100gCalories: 330kcalCarbohydrates: 31.4gProtein: 6.4gFat: 18.9g