- 2 piece Chicken breasts (180 g each)
- 200 g Pak choi
- 1 piece Clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 100 g Frozen peas
- 1 tbsp Honey liquid
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 pack Uncle Ben’s Express Long Grain Rice
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces. Wash the pak choi and cut into large pieces. Peel and slice the garlic.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan and fry the meat in it for about 5 minutes. Turn more often. Then add the garlic, pak choi and peas and fry for 5 minutes. In the last 2 minutes of the roasting time, add honey, soy sauce and lime juice and stir everything together vigorously.
- Heat Uncle Ben’s Express long grain rice according to the instructions on the packet and serve the meat and vegetables on top.
- Tip 4: If you like, you can sprinkle everything with finely chopped chilli and serve Krupuk with it.
Serving: 100gCalories: 460kcalCarbohydrates: 17.5gProtein: 4.2gFat: 42.1g