for the dough
- 250 g Wheat flour (I like to use instant, it doesn't need to be sieved.)
- 1 P. Vanilla sugar
- 40 g Sugar
- 1 P. Dry yeast
- 1 MS Cardamom
- 1 MS According to cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Piece Egg
- 150 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- A few drops of vAnillA flAvor
- 1,5 kg Plums (plums) approx.
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 0,5 tsp According to cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Roasted planed almonds approx.
- 1 Pcs Round tart pan approx. 32 cm in diameter
- Margarine for fat or baking spray
Prepare yeast dough:
- Put all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well together. Now add the egg, creme fraiche and vanilla flavor, and use the dough hook of the hand mixer or in the food processor for 5 minutes to form a smooth dough. If it is a bit too firm, add a tablespoon of milk.
- Preheat the oven to 50 °. Cover the bowl and place it in the oven for about 30-35 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the plums. Wash, cut in half, remove stone, and cut up to half at the tip. Roast the almonds in a fat-free pan. Mix the sugar and cinnamon well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° hot air. The dough should now have visibly enlarged. Knead again briefly, roll out and give the previously greased form.
- Now distribute the plums on the dough like a roof tile. Start outside. Cut surfaces upwards. Bake immediately after completion for about 30-35 minutes.
After baking :
- After baking, sprinkle the cake with the cinnamon sugar and spread the almonds on top. Let cool in the mold.
- Now whip some fresh cream, and then just enjoy.