- 500 g Frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 2 cup Cream 30% fat
- 40 g Sugar
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 4 sheet Gelatin white
- 6 Orange biscuit *
- 2 tbsp Chocolate bark
- Bring the raspberries and powdered sugar to a boil in a saucepan and then strain them through a sieve.
- Soak gelatine in a little cold water, allow to swell and squeeze out.
- Bring the cream with the sugar, the pulp of a vanilla pod and the empty vanilla pod to the boil and simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the empty vanilla pod again and add the squeezed gelatine to the hot cream and dissolve it. Now add half of the raspberry juice and let it cool down until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Line each dessert ring with a sponge cake and spread the raspberry cream on top. The firmer the mass, the lower the risk of it flowing out of the dessert rings at the bottom.
- Chill for two to three hours. Then remove the tartlets from the edge with a sharp knife, arrange on a plate and garnish with bark chocolate and the rest of the raspberry juice.
Serving: 100gCalories: 130kcalCarbohydrates: 20.3gProtein: 6gFat: 2.1g