Sugar-free cuisine: ingredients for waffles
If you like to cook without sugar, you don’t have to do without delicious waffles.
- You need 100g of flour for six waffles.
- You will also need two eggs.
- Also, weigh out 50g of softened butter.
- Add 200ml buttermilk to the waffle batter. If you don’t like buttermilk, you can use regular milk as an alternative.
- Last but not least, you need 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Optionally, you can use the fruit of your choice in the batter if you don’t want to do without sweetness entirely. Berries are good, but a banana or a grated apple in a waffle batter also tastes very good.
How to make sugar-free waffles
Once you have measured out all the ingredients, making the dough is a breeze.
- Beat the eggs into the softened butter, then add the buttermilk.
- Then stir in the flour and finally the rolled oats.
- If you want to add fruit to the dough, crush it as small as possible or chop it up in a blender.
- Once the batter is smooth, you can bake the waffles in the waffle iron and then enjoy.