- 250 g Wheat flour type 405
- 3 Pc. Eggs size M
- 0,5 tsp Salt
- Some water
- 1 Pc. Fresh onion
- 400 g Mixed minced meat
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper from the mill
- 1 pinch Dried rosemary
- 1 pinch Dried thyme
- 1 Pc. Carrot
- 1 Pc. Green peppers
- 1 Pc. Red peppers
- 1 Pc. Peppers yellow
- 2 Pc. Zucchini
- 2 Cans Chopped tomatoes á 400 ml
- Alternatively sun-ripened fresh tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 250 ml Vegetable broth
- 1 Tl Tomato paste
- Knead the eggs, flour and salt and add water in sips until you get a firm dough that does not stick to your hands. Roll this out thinly into a rectangle, mine could have been even thinner, but fine, practice makes perfect.
- Finely dice the onion and add to the mixed mince with the spices and an egg and mix well, season with rosemary, thyme, sea salt and pepper.
- Spread the seasoned mince on the dough and roll it up from the long side. Now cut open the roll at intervals of approx. 5 cm.
- Wash, dry, clean and cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Heat the oil in a saucepan / roasting pan and sauté the vegetables in it. Roast tomato paste or harissa paste, deglaze with vegetable stock and the chopped tomatoes from the can, stir well, season with rosemary, thyme, sea salt and pepper from the mill.
- Place the prepared minced roses on top, cover with the lid and let everything simmer over a low heat for approx.
- Place a mince rose on preheated plates and surround with vegetables and sauce and serve. (Since everything is in one pot, it is difficult to put a vegetable sauce dish)
- Bon appetit!
Serving: 100gCalories: 233kcalCarbohydrates: 19.3gProtein: 10.7gFat: 12.6g