These are the ingredients of Diet Cola
If you are figure-conscious, you should rather use the Diet Cola instead of the classic Coca-Cola. The main difference between the two soft drinks is that no sugar is used in the light version.
- Instead of sugar, sweeteners and sugar substitutes are used in Diet Cola.
- Diet Cola contains water, carbon dioxide, colorings, acidulants, sweeteners, flavorings, and caffeine.
- Aspartame is used as a sweetener and phosphoric acid and citric acid as acidifiers.
100 ml of the soft drink has just 0.2 kcal. These are made up of 0.1 g each of protein, sodium, and carbohydrates. Sugar, fat, and fiber are not included.
That is why Cola Light is suitable for a diet
The Cola Light is particularly suitable as a drink during a diet.
- The drink contains only 0.2 kcal per 100 ml and this low concentration does not hurt your energy balance.
- The sugar substitutes do not cause insulin to be released from the pancreas and are therefore also suitable for diabetics.
- You can use it to drink Diet Coke during your diet. However, also rely on water and unsweetened tea.