- 800 g Kohlrabi, peeled
- 20 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Diced onion
- 20 g Flour smooth
- 0,2 L Kohlrabi brew
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley until smooth
- Ground white pepper
- Peel the kohlrabi, cut away the woody parts, halve, cut into thin wedges (or small cubes).
- Cover with salted water in a saucepan, cook until crisp, strain, prepare the brew.
- Melt the butter in a casserole roll, roast the finely chopped onion in it until colorless, stir in the flour, sweat briefly and add a little kohlrabi sauce, stir until smooth with a whisk.
- Stir in the kohlrabi, cook for a few minutes, stir in the sour cream and parsley with salt and pepper.
- just like that with bot or as a vegetable side dish.
Serving: 100gCalories: 249kcalCarbohydrates: 3.7gProtein: 2gFat: 25.4g