- 0,5 Onion
- 0,5 tsp Chopped capers
- 3 piece Chopped anchovy fillets
- 0,5 Pickles
- 300 g Double cream cheese
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 0,25 Garlic clove, finely grated
- 0,5 tsp Finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp Sweet paprika
- 1 tsp Freshly ground caraway seeds
- 0,5 tsp Grated lemon peel
- Peel the onion and cut it into fine cubes. Drain the capers, anchovy fillets and the pickles and chop them finely.
- Beat the cream cheese and softened butter until smooth, mix in the mustard, onion, capers, anchovies and pickles. Season everything with salt, pepper, garlic, ginger paprika powder, caraway seeds and lemon peel.
- Put the Liptauer in an appropriate bowl and garnish with capers, dill tips and anchovy fillets if you like. Now chill the Liptauer and serve.