As a refreshment on hot summer days, you can easily make your own ice cream. So you always have your favorite flavor ready in sufficient quantities. We present three simple recipes for the DIY treat.
Make ice cream yourself – a quick water ice cream recipe
You can make delicious water ice very quickly and easily yourself.
- To do this, simply mix water with syrup of your favorite flavor and pour the liquid into suitable ice molds.
- Water ice is quick to prepare, but it takes about 10 hours in the freezer to freeze through.
- Instead of water with syrup, you can also freeze fruit juices. Tip: Sweeten the fruit juice additionally, do not use sugar for this. Honey or maple syrup are better suited. Because the sugar in undissolved form prevents it from freezing.
- Incidentally, delicious Cola ice cream is just as quick. All you have to do is fill the ice bucket with cola.
DIY ice cream recipe
If you like creamy ice cream, make your own.
- For four portions of ice cream, you need 200ml cold cream and 50ml cold milk. Put both in a blender and add two egg yolks and 25g powdered sugar.
- You are free to choose the flavor. Add frozen fruit or some syrup to your heart’s content.
- Mix everything to a creamy mass and then put it in a large container.
- The ice should now freeze in the freezer. To make it nice and creamy, stir vigorously every half hour.
Yogurt ice cream as a refreshment
Like cream ice cream, you can also make your own yogurt ice cream in different flavors.
- For the basic recipe, you need 500ml natural yogurt, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, and 100g powdered sugar.
- First, cream the yogurt with a hand mixer. Then gradually add the icing sugar and finally the vanilla sugar.
- You can also add pureed fruit of your choice.
- Pour the mixture into a large container and place it in the freezer. To keep the ice cream creamy, they would turn vigorously every 20 minutes. After three hours at the latest, the yogurt ice cream should be ready.