- 750 g Savoy cabbage
- 750 g Ground beef
- 2 Onions
- 2 Clove of garlic
- 150 g Dried tomatoes in oil
- Pepper from the grinder
- 3 tsp Sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp Marjoram
- 250 ml Rama Cremefine 7%
- 250 g Processed cheese half-fat level
- 500 g Pasta dough
- 50 g Freshly grated Parmesan
- 50 g Grated mozzarella
- Clean, wash, quarter and cut the pork stalk into fine strips. Weigh 750 g. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely. Drain the tomatoes a little and dice.
- Fry the mince in a non-stick pan until crumbly. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and marjoram. Add the savoy cabbage, onions, garlic and tomatoes. Also fry vigorously while turning. Stir in approx. 750 ml of water and Cremefine as well as the processed cheese. Stew for about 10 minutes. Then pour off the savoy cabbage and mince mixture, squeeze it out gently, collecting the sauce. Allow to cool slightly.
- Unroll the pasta dough and cut in half. Spread half of the savoy cabbage and mince mixture on each of the pasta plates and roll up from the long side. Cut each into approx. 10 rolls. Pour the sauce into a large (or 2 smaller) baking dish. Put the pasta rolls in.
- Mix the cheese and spread over it. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- The noodle rolls taste great on their own or with a tomato sauce.
Serving: 100gCalories: 198kcalProtein: 15.3gFat: 15.3g