- 400 g Pizza dough finished product
- 300 ml Pizza tomatoes canned
- 150 g Arugula
- 4 Fresh tomatoes
- 250 g Mozzarella
- 100 g Turkey breast smoked cold cuts
- 20 g Freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano
- • Preheat the oven to 200 degrees top / bottom heat. • Puree the pizza tomatoes with oregano.
- Wash and dry arugula. Wash the tomatoes, cut out the stalk in a cone shape. Slice tomatoes horizontally. Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking tray with baking paper and prebake for 10 minutes.
- Tomato sauce, spread fresh tomatoes and mozzarella on the dough and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven. Cover quickly with rocket, turkey breast slices and Parmesan, cut into four pieces and serve immediately.
Serving: 100gCalories: 173kcalCarbohydrates: 15.6gProtein: 8.6gFat: 8.4g