for the pancakes
- 400 g Floury potatoes, cooked and weighed
- 150 g Flour
- 3 Pcs Eggs
- 200 ml Milk
- 8 tbsp Sparkling water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg and oil to fry
- 500 g Minced meat at will
- 1 Pcs. Thicker onion
- 250 g Brown mushrooms
- 2 Pcs Bigger tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 125 ml Vegetable or tomato juice
- 150 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- 2 tbsp Any cheese (here remnants of old Gouda cheese)
- Salt, pepper, possibly some vegetable stock instant
- Some chopped parsley
- Boil the potatoes, peel them and let them cool down a little. In the meantime, mix the milk, flour, eggs and oil well. Press the potatoes through a potato press. Season with about 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper and nutmeg and stir everything well. Let it soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Clean and quarter the mushrooms. Cut the tomatoes crosswise on the underside. Immerse in boiling water for a few seconds. Then the skin can easily be peeled off. Roll the dice. Dice the onion as well. Preheat the electric stove to 200 ° hot air
- Pour the mineral water into the potato pancake batter and stir everything well. Bake 5 - 6 pancakes in a 24 mm pan.
- At the same time fry the minced meat in a second pan. Spice up. Take out of the pan. Now fry the onions and mushrooms in the frying fat for about 5 minutes. Add tomato paste and fry. Now add the minced meat again, as well as the diced tomatoes and the vegetable or. Tomato juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper, possibly a little instant vegetable stock. Let simmer for a few minutes.
- Now add some of the mixture to each pancake, roll it up and put it next to each other in a greased baking dish. Spread the rest of the mixture over it. Spread the creme fraiche over the top in small blobs, as well as the cheese. Put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set the table, sprinkle the casserole with the chopped parsley and then just enjoy.
- It was delicious.