- 2 kg Potatoes
- 0,5 kg Carrots
- 1 Soup greens fresh
- 750 g Smoked Kasseler Kamm
- 4 Bay leaves
- 5 Allspice grains
- 15 Peppercorns
- 4 Thick sausages
- 1 ring Meat sausage without garlic
- 1 ring Marjoram spice
- Maggi herb, salt, pepper
- Cut the Kasseler into slices, clean the soup greens and stir-fries and chop the bay leaves, the allspice and peppercorns and all in one big one! Boil the pot until the meat is nice and soft.
- In the meantime, peel and chop the potatoes.
- Remove the meat and carrots from the stock and cut into small pieces. Also chop the meat sausage and the sausages into small pieces. Add the potatoes to the stock. (Possibly skim off some liquid and set aside)
- When the potatoes are soft, fish out the bay leaves and allspice grains, add some of the carrots and puree everything and pour in the liquid that was set aside. Add the chopped sausages, the remaining carrots and the smoked ham. Now season with marjoram (very generous), Maggi cabbage, salt and pepper and simmer until the desired consistency is reached. Superkochhasi wishes you a good appetite 🙂 This is superkochhasi's favorite soup 🙂
Serving: 100gCalories: 70kcalCarbohydrates: 13.4gProtein: 1.7gFat: 0.8g