- 2 Salmon fillets approx. 150 g each
- 2 tbsp Oil, e.g. sunflower or olive oil
- 125 ml Fish stock
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Grated zest of an organic lemon
- 125 ml Cream for cooking
- Salt pepper
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 0,5 bunch Dill
For the broccoli:
- 400 g Broccoli
- Salt water
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt or vegetable stock powder
- Wash the salmon fillets and pat dry, set aside.
- Wash the dill, shake dry and cut finely. Wash broccoli and cut into florets.
- Bring the salted water to the boil, let the broccoli florets cook for about 4-5 minutes, drain and drain.
- Bring the fish stock with lemon juice and zest to the boil, reduce to about half. Pour the cream on to the boil, season with salt, pepper and sugar. Stir in the finely chopped dill and set the sauce aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and fry on the skin side for about 4 minutes, turn and fry again for about 2 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or pan, briefly heat the broccoli florets in it, season with salt or vegetable stock powder.
- Arrange the salmon fillets with lemon dill sauce and broccoli on plates.
- Boiled potatoes taste great with them.
- Tip 9: If you like, you can sprinkle the broccoli with browned almond flakes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 209kcalCarbohydrates: 3.4gProtein: 0.6gFat: 21.7g