- 1 Pc. Onion
- 1 Pc. Clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp Butter or oil
- 125 ml Vegetable broth
- 250 ml Cream or milk
- 200 g Buko or Chavroux goat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh mint, chopped or dried
- 1 tsp Dill, chopped
- 250 g Smoked salmon
- 400 g Tagliatelle or other pasta
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in butter or oil over medium heat. Squeeze in the garlic. Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Dissolve the goat cheese in it while stirring. Add the cream. Let the sauce boil down to a creamy consistency for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with lemon zest, juice, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in the mint and dill.
- Prepare the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the package. Then add the drained pasta to the sauce. Distribute on plates and pluck the smoked salmon over them.
Serving: 100gCalories: 125kcalCarbohydrates: 1.3gProtein: 12.5gFat: 7.5g