- 4 Turkey schnitzel
- 400 g Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 0,5 bunch Chives fresh
- 0,5 cup Sour cream
- 2 Processed cheese
- 120 g Mountain cheese
- 500 ml Vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp Flour
- Colorful pepper
- Wash turkey schnitzel, pat dry with a kitchen towel, season with salt, pepper and curry on both sides.
- Put 2 tablespoons of flour in a bowl and turn the seasoned schnitzel in it.
- Peel and finely dice the onion
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Coarsely grate the mountain cheese on the kitchen grater.
- Heat 1 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the onion cubes until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes
- Dust with the remaining 2 tablespoons of flour and deglaze with the vegetable stock while stirring, add the processed cheese wedges and simmer for another 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix 1 / 2 cups of sour cream with a little sauce until creamy and stir into the sauce with a whisk.
- In a second pan, fry the turkey escalope on both sides for 2 minutes until golden brown and place in a baking dish.
- Pour in the mushroom sauce and sprinkle with the grated mountain cheese.
- Baked in a preheated oven at approx. 200 degrees for about 15-20 minutes and served with chives cut into fine rolls.
- Noodles, rice or mashed potatoes and lettuce are delicious as a side dish.
Serving: 100gCalories: 129kcalCarbohydrates: 6.3gProtein: 5.6gFat: 9.1g