- 2 Turkey schnitzel
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Cold water
- Chilli salt, pepper from the mill
- 75 g Sesame
- 3 tbsp Clarified butter
- Wash the turkey schnitzel and pat dry, season with chilli salt and pepper. Beat egg whites with water. Put the sesame seeds on a plate.
- Heat the butter lard in a pan.
- Cut the schnitzel into pieces or strips. First pull through the egg white on both sides, then turn in the sesame seeds and press down well.
- Fry the schnitzel pieces or strips in the hot fat on both sides until golden brown.
- Arrange with sweet chili sauce (for chicken) on plates and serve.
- Asian vegetables and basmati or jasmine rice go well with this.
Serving: 100gCalories: 726kcalCarbohydrates: 5.1gProtein: 10.6gFat: 75g