Turmeric is not only healthy but also a real beauty remedy for your hair and teeth if you use turmeric correctly. We show you how it works.
Turmeric for your hair: Here’s how
The spice is suitable for the scalp to counteract scalp problems and strengthen the hair roots.
- Mix 1 tbsp turmeric powder with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Massage the turmeric oil mixture into your scalp and leave it on for a few minutes.
- The extracts of goldenseal have an anti-inflammatory effect and relieve itchy scalps.
- Turmeric also supplies your hair roots with important nutrients, has a nourishing effect, and thus stimulates your hair to grow.
- The moisturizing oil and turmeric extract moisturize your scalp and help reduce dandruff.
- Rinse the turmeric oil treatment thoroughly with a mild shampoo so that the oil film is washed out of your hair again.
Turmeric for the teeth: Here’s how
You can also use turmeric as a beauty treatment for your teeth. Here’s how you can naturally whiten your teeth with spice.
- Mix ½ tbsp turmeric powder with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Use the mixture to brush your teeth.
- Leave the paste on your teeth for about five minutes.
- Then rinse your mouth out with water and then brush your teeth as usual.
- After several uses, you may notice that your teeth are getting whiter.
- Use a separate toothbrush for the turmeric paste as the bristles will turn yellowish.
- Also, be sure to protect your clothes and towels from staining with turmeric.
- Do not use the turmeric paste too often to avoid damaging the tooth enamel.
- Find out what turmeric water is good for in our next article.