For the apple pie:
For the dough:
- 300 g Flour
- 200 g Butter / margarine
- 100 g Sugar
- 1 Pc. Egg
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 6 Pc. Apples
- 350 g Applesauce
For the sprinkles:
- 200 g Margarine
- 275 g Flour
- 125 g Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Pr Salt
For the ice cream:
- 150 g Sweetened condensed milk
- 50 ml Condensed milk
- 250 ml Cream
- 1 pod Vanilla pulp
- For the dough, work the flour, fat, sugar, egg and vanilla sugar into a dough and spread it on a baking sheet.
- Then peel the apples, cut into pieces and mix with the applesauce in a bowl. Put the mixture on the dough.
- For the crumble, melt the fat in the pan, remove from the heat, mix the remaining ingredients and add.
- Let this mass cool down briefly and then create crumble by taking the dough in your hand and crumbling it over the cake between both hands.
- Then bake the cake on the middle rack at 175 ° C for about 45 minutes.
- For the ice cream you need a shape that is suitable for freezing and has a capacity of 1 liter or a little larger. Please put the mold in the freezer to pre-cool.
- Now put the sweetened condensed milk and the condensed milk in a mixing bowl, add the pulp of the vanilla pod and stir everything carefully.
- Now the cream is whipped really well until stiff in another bowl. Stir part of the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture to loosen it up a little.
- Then fold in the rest of the whipped cream so that everything forms a homogeneous mass.
- Place the ice cream in the pre-chilled form and cool in the freezer for approx. 4 - 5 hours.
- Before serving, I recommend letting the ice thaw for about 15 minutes, then you can portion it well.