Bake Emojii Muffins: Basic recipe for the muffins
Classic chocolate muffins are a good basis for colorful emoji decorations and taste good for everyone. All you need for simple, yet fantastically delicious chocolate muffins is 200g flour, 25g cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 100g sugar, 2 eggs, 100ml oil, 225ml milk, and 100g chocolate chips.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees with top and bottom heat.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and sugar together well.
- Beat the eggs with the oil until fluffy and gradually stir in the milk.
- Then mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture, but only until well combined. Then slowly fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake your muffins for about 20 minutes.
Emoji decoration for the cupcakes
Whether happy, sad, or in love – there are emojis for all moods. So why not decorate the muffins with it?
- You can use ready-made sugar smileys and put them on the muffins. These are easy to use and look fun.
- But you can also make smileys yourself. This works best if you use yellow fondant as a base. Roll out the fondant thinly and cut out round circles. Glue these to the muffins using sugar glue.
- You can glue the faces of the emojis with other colorful fondant paints or simply draw them with edible markers. There are no limits to your imagination.
Poop Muffin: the dog poo emoji
Who doesn’t know him, the famous poop emoji? As a muffin, this emoji makes for lots of laughs, especially at parties.
- Bake the chocolate muffins according to the instructions.
- For the topping, mix 200g softened butter with 275g cream cheese and 50g cocoa powder. Instead of the cocoa powder, you can also use 200 g of dark chocolate, it tastes even better. Gradually add 70 g of sifted powdered sugar.
- You should put the finished topping in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours before spraying it so that it gets the right consistency.
- It is best to use a round nozzle to pipe the topping so that the emoji gets the right shape. Then you can carefully place ready-made sugar eyes or homemade fondant eyes on top of the topping – your poop muffin is done!