A chocolate sponge cake is perfect if you don’t have much time to bake. In this article, we will show you a quick and easy recipe.
Quick and easy chocolate cake
For the chocolate sponge cake, you need 4 eggs, 250g powdered sugar, 250g margarine, 500g wheat flour, 1 bag of baking powder, and 200g chocolate.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the eggs with the margarine and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Mix the flour and baking powder, sift them together and mix well.
- Add the milk and stir in.
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath and stir it in as well.
- Pour the dough into a springform pan and bake the cake at 160°C fan oven or 180°C top/bottom heat for about an hour.
- As a decoration, you can add powdered sugar after cooling or round off the cake with a chocolate glaze.