- 2 Chick breasts
- 1 tsp Clarified butter
- 0,5 Chopped onion
- 200 g Forest mushrooms from the jar
- 0,5 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Clarified butter
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 200 ml Cream
- 100 ml Milk
- 1 shot White wine
- 0,5 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Vegetable extract
- 2 sprigs Coriander finely chopped
- 2 balls Flour butter
- 1 tsp Thai curry
- Soy sauce light
- Ground white pepper
- Grated ginger
- 400 g Potatoes
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tsp Salt
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and marinate in light soy sauce and olive oil for 2 hours and place in the refrigerator.
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in salted water with a bay leaf.
- After the marinating time, stir-fry the shredded meat briefly and hot with 1 teaspoon of butter lard, then place in a bowl.
- Peel and chop the onion. Drain the forest mushrooms.
- Heat 1 tbsp clarified butter and roast the forest mushrooms, a little later sweat the onion, tomato pulp, garlic paste and vegetable extract.
- Now deglaze with a good dash of white wine and let it reduce.
- Add the coconut milk, cream and milk and simmer. Make sure that the sauce does not curdle.
- Season the sauce with the Thai curry, ginger, chilli from the mill and pepper from the mill to taste. If the seasoning isn't strong enough, add a little soy sauce lightly.
- Depending on your needs, thicken the sauce with the flour butter and stir in the finely chopped coriander.
- Now add the chicken slices to the simmering sauce and leave to stand over low heat for about 10 minutes. Do not let it boil anymore, otherwise the chicken strips will be too dry.
- Serve the cream curry chicken slices with forest mushrooms with the boiled potatoes. Bon Appetit
Serving: 100gCalories: 133kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 1.7gFat: 10.4g