Cantuccini curd dessert with currants
So that your dessert with Cantuccini is not too sweet, you should combine the sweet almond biscuits with a sour component, for example, currants.
For this quark dish with cantuccini you need 500 grams of mascarpone, 500 grams of yogurt, 500 grams of currants, 250 grams of cantuccini, 4 packets of vanilla sugar, 100 milliliters of amaretto, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and sugar to taste.
- Mix the mascarpone, yogurt, vanilla sugar, and lemon juice into a cream. The best way to do this is with a mixer.
- Add a little more sugar, if you like, until the cream is sweet enough for you. However, remember that the cantuccini is also very sweet.
- Now the cream with the currants and the almond biscuits is layered in dessert glasses. Start with a layer of cantuccini drizzled with amaretto.
- Now comes a layer of the cream and then a handful of the washed currants, which you spread with cream again.
- Keep layering (Cantuccini, cream, currants, cream, Cantuccini) until you have completely filled the glass. It doesn’t matter which shift you finish with.
- Tip: If you prefer raspberries or gooseberries, you can simply replace the currants with them.
Vegan tiramisu with cantuccini
If you are vegan, you should make sure when buying the cantuccini that they were made without eggs. Use about 500 grams of vegan cantuccini for this recipe.
For the tiramisu cream, you need 250 milliliters of soy cream, 150 milliliters of water, 80 grams of sugar, 50 grams of soft wheat semolina, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 50 milliliters of amaretto, 120 grams of margarine, and 300 milliliters of cold coffee.
- Put the cream with the water, the sugar, and the semolina in a saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil while stirring constantly. Then let them simmer for about three minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and continue stirring for a minute or two to avoid lumps.
- Add the vanilla sugar and a dash of amaretto and mix well. If you like, you can add a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Put the cream in the fridge and let it cool for at least an hour. During this time you can prepare the coffee and let it cool down.
- Mix the cold coffee with the amaretto and briefly dunk the cantuccini in it. Be sure to only soak them briefly so they don’t get mushy.
- Layering works best in a casserole dish. Start with a layer of cantuccini, followed by a layer of cooled cream. Repeat this once or twice, finishing with a layer of cream.
- Sprinkled with cocoa, your vegan Cantuccini Tiramisu is ready and you can enjoy it after a cooling time of about five hours.
Cantuccini baked apple dessert without milk and egg
This Cantuccini dessert is completely dairy-free and egg-free. All you need are the following ingredients: 4 apples, 100 grams of cantuccini, 100 grams of chopped dark chocolate, a little butter, and a few tablespoons of honey.
- Blend the cantuccini by placing them in a blender or by pounding them with a rolling pin. You can also cut them very small.
- Wash and dry the apples. Then hollow out the apples and fill in the cantuccini and the chocolate.
- Put a few more flakes of butter on the apples and bake them on a baking tray lined with baking paper for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees top/bottom heat. You can either put the top of the apples on top when baking or snack on them beforehand.
- After baking, drizzle the apples with a little honey and serve warm.