- 1 Roll from the day before
- 2 Medium onions
- 0,5 Red chilli pepper or about 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 Egg
- 500 g Mixed minced meat
- Salt, pepper, sweet paprika
- 1 bunch Spring onions fresh
- 1 can Corn
- 1 pack Chunky tomatoes
- Soak the rolls. Peel and dice the onions. Clean and core the chilli pepper and cut into fine strips.
- Knead the pressed roll, egg, minced meat, half of the onions, salt, pepper and chilli. Then shape about 8 meatballs. Fry in hot oil for about 5 minutes on each side. Then keep warm.
- Spring onions, clean, wash and cut into rings. Sauté in the roasting fat with the onions. Add the drained corn and fry briefly. Add tomatoes and season well with salt, pepper and sweet paprika.
- Put the meatballs in the fiery tomato sauce, warm up briefly. With french fries.
Serving: 100gCalories: 11kcalCarbohydrates: 2.1gProtein: 0.2gFat: 0.1g