Filled minced meat roll with tomato sauce & salad
- 500 g Ground beef
- Salt, gourmet pepper, kebab spice to taste
- 200 g Macaroni
- 1 Pair of twigs Spice thyme
- 1 Glass Tomato sauce with spices
- 1 small Cucumber
- 1 small Mozzarella
- 4 small Organic tomatoes (remainder)
- Salt, gourmet pepper
- Maple syrup
- Put the water in a saucepan and season with salt. Bring to the boil and then cook the macaroni according to the instructions. Drain / drain. Return to the pot and set aside.
Minced meat roll
- Place a large piece of cling film on a countertop. Place ground beef on top. Another cling film on top. Use a rolling pin to roll out the whole thing roughly square. Season with salt, gourmet pepper and the kebab spice.
- Take the macaroni out of the pot and place them halfway close together on the seasoned ground beef. Leave a margin above & below so that you can roll up the whole thing better. When rolled up, carefully place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle these again with salt, gourmet pepper & the kebab spice. Spread the tomato sauce with the spices over it. In addition, sprinkle with the spiced thyme. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top / bottom heat. Place the baking dish on the baking sheet and slide in. Cook for about 25 minutes.
- Wash the cucumber and slice it. Put in a bowl, lightly salt and let stand until water has formed. Pouring off. Cut the rest of the mozzarella into cubes, add. Wash the small tomatoes, pat dry and slice them.
- Also admit. Pepper a little, stir and drizzle with a little maple syrup. Put aside.
- After cooking, remove the filled meatballs and cut into slices. Take a flat plate and place two slices on top. Pour over the remaining tomato sauce from the baking dish. Since there are still macaroni left over, take a few out of the sieve and shape them into a circle.
- Leave a hole in the middle. Put the lettuce that you have set aside in there. Sprinkle with sliced parsley.