Folding instructions for bread dough
Basically, the bread recipe is up to you when you fold the bread. Folding the dough is suitable for all wheat dough. In total, you should fold the dough two to three times and let it rest in between. The less yeast your dough contains, the longer the resting time should be, but at least 30 minutes.
- Place the dough on a floured work surface in front of you.
- Take a piece of the edge of the dough in your hand, pull it upwards so that the dough lengthens.
- Now fold the piece of dough and press it into the middle of your dough.
- Do this in a clockwise direction all the way around until you are back at the beginning.
- Your dough should now be round, sort of like half a ball. Before you cover it to rest, you can turn it over again so that all the tucked-in sides are on the underside.
- Repeat these steps two to three times. Then your finished bread dough goes into the oven.