- 2 Discs Farmers bread
- 500 g Mixed mushrooms e.g. porcini mushrooms, chanterelles, mushrooms
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 1 Lemon
- Black pepper from the mill
- Sea salt from the mill
- Olive oil
- Clean the mushrooms and chop them roughly. Cut 2 cloves of garlic into fine cubes.
- Put the olive oil in a pan and let it get hot. Roast the farmer's bread slices and rub a clove of garlic. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Wipe out the pan and heat the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and mix regularly. Add the chopped garlic, thyme tips and a few drops of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Melt 2 pinches of butter over the mushrooms and give them a sip of water. Mix well until you get a creamy sauce.
- Shortly before serving, put the bread again briefly in the pan and then arrange the bread on a plate and "top" with the mushrooms.