- 500 g Green asparagus
- 5 Cocktail tomatoes
- 1 Small red peppers
- 1 Spring onion
- 6 tbsp Balsamic vinegar light
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 0,5 bunch Parsely
- 1 pinch Salt, pepper, vegi broth powder
- Boil the asparagus al dente or steam. I prefer to steam it for about 18 minutes. Then rinse it off with cold water and let it cool down.
- Cut the spring onion into very fine rings, quarter the cocktail tomatoes, chop the parprika into small pieces, and finely chop the parsley. Make a dressing with vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and vegi broth. Mix everything together.
- Cut off the asparagus at the bottom (2 cm). Cut the remaining asparagus into 3 parts bite-sized. Put in the dressing. Let it steep for approx. 1 hour. In addition a fresh baguette, sometimes another lunch.