- 1 greater Hokaido pumpkin
- 1 kg Seasoned minced pork
- 5 piece Chopped onions
- 3 piece Garlic clove rubbed with salt
- 1 piece Diced carrots
- 2 disc Butter cheese full fat level
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 Cup Red wine medium quality wine
- 0,25 liter Sausage broth
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- Cover the pumpkin and hollow it out.
- Season the inside of the pumpkin with salt, pepper and paprika powder and set aside.
- Heat the oil and sauté the onions until they are nice and translucent.
- Now add the finely weighed carrot cubes and the minced meat as well as the garlic and fry until they are nice and crumbly.
- If the mince takes on a light color, the tomato paste is roasted with it, deglazed with red wine and the sausage stock, oyster sauce and teriyaki sauce are added. Simmer for 15 minutes, bind with flour and fill into the pumpkin.
- The cheese slices are now placed on the filling so that everything is well covered,
- Now put the lid on, fix it with toothpicks and place in the oven preheated to 250 ° C for 1 hour.
Serving: 100gCalories: 241kcalCarbohydrates: 2.6gProtein: 15.6gFat: 18.3g