- 1 Frozen fried chicken
- 6 tbsp Mustard
- 4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 L Water
- 1 packet Dumpling powder half and half
- 0,75 L Water
- 2 pinch Salt
- 4 packet Gravy (dry powder)
Before the day of errands:
- Thaw the chicken overnight.
- Mix the spices well with the mustard, ketchup and honey. Possibly add a little water so that it is easy to apply with the brush.
- Brush the chicken well inside and out.
- Put the chicken in the preheated oven at 180 ° C on the middle rack in a roaster.
- After about 30 minutes, add half of the water.
- Continue cooking for 1 hours and pour the stock over and over again.
- Approx. 35 minutes before the end of cooking, stir the dumpling powder with the salt and the Maggi into the water and let it soak. Put out a large saucepan with water and salt.
- Put the dumplings in boiling water, set the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour the stock from the roasting pan into a saucepan and fill up to 1 liter, bring to the boil with the gravy and finish.
- Divide or carve the chicken with poultry shears.
- Serve with dumplings and sauce
- Enjoy your meal