Skip to content
Make your own peppermint liqueur
- Place 500ml Korn and a handful of washed, fresh peppermint leaves in a jar.
- Close the jar tightly and put it in a dark place for 10 days.
- Boil 750 ml liters of water with 250 g sugar into a syrup.
- Add the peppermint corn mixture to the saucepan and stir well.
- Strain the liqueur through a sieve, squeezing out the leaves with a spoon.
- Use a funnel to fill the peppermint liqueur into well-closable bottles. The liqueur has a shelf life of at least 12 months.