for the dressing:
- 180 g Sheep milk cheese
- 225 ml Milk
- 2 tsp Medium hot mustard
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Bianco balsamic vinegar
- 1 Msp Vegetable stock powder, to taste
- 1 Msp Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
for the salad:
- 750 g Cooked jacket potatoes from the day before
- 1 Pc. Zucchini
- Olive oil
- 1 Pc. Onion
- 1 Pc. Clove of garlic
- 1 glass Young large beans, white seeds, alternatively 200 g frozen green beans
- 1 bunch Parsely
- 1 bunch Chives
- 2 tsp Sheep Cheese Seasoning or Greek Seasoning Mixture
- For the dressing, puree the sheep's cheese and 200 ml milk, then stir in the remaining milk and ingredients. Season to taste and, if necessary, add seasoning. The dressing should taste very spicy and strong, as it will lose its flavor when mixed with the potatoes.
- Peel and slice the potatoes and mix with the dressing in a large bowl. Stirring occasionally.
- Halve the zucchini lengthways, cut into thin slices and fry on both sides in a grill pan with a little heated oil. Remove and sweat the finely chopped onion cubes. Briefly sauté the finely chopped garlic at the end.
- Drain the beans from the jar in a colander and rinse with water. Add to the potatoes. If you use frozen green beans instead, boil them in salted water according to the instructions on the packet, then place them in a sieve, quench with cold water and drain. When they have cooled, add them to the potatoes.
- Chop the chives and parsley and fold into the potatoes with the sheep's cheese spice. Stir in the cooled zucchini slices, onion and garlic cubes and let the salad steep for at least 1 hour before eating.
Serving: 100gCalories: 119kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 6.9gFat: 8.5g