- 6 Cabbage leaves
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Radicchio leaves
- 1 Leek, the green part
- Sesame oil, some flour
- Salt, pepper, caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese
- Blanch the cabbage leaves in salted water (7-8min), take them out of the water with a slotted spoon, quench and let cool down a little. Cut out the hard stems.
- Cut out the stems from the radicchio leaves.
- Slice or cut the carrot into long thin strips and place in the hot water from blanching the cabbage. Cut off the green section of the leek and cut it into long, very thin strips. Also place the strips in the hot water and briefly bring to the boil, lift the vegetables out of the water and rinse.
- Spread out the cabbage leaves and cover with the radicchio, put a dollop of cream cheese on top and sprinkle with a little salt, pepper and three or four caraway seeds. Place a few strips of carrots on top and wrap everything into a roll.
- For each person, turn a cabbage leaf in a little flour.
- Heat a little sesame oil in a wide pan and fry the floured cabbage leaves brown with a relatively high heat and then keep warm.
- Fry the rolls in the same pan again in a little sesame oil, being careful not to burn the carrot strips. Wrap with a strip of leek.
- Arrange a cabbage leaf and two rolls on preheated plates. Finished.
- Suitable as a small starter with baguette or as a side dish to the main course.
Serving: 100gCalories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 1.3gProtein: 5.7gFat: 15.8g