- 250 g Ground beef or to taste
- 1 Diced onion
- 2 Garlic chopped
- 1 Cup Soup vegetables (leek, carrot, celery) cut into small pieces
- Oil for frying
- 1 Can (850 ml) Peeled tomatoes
- Salt, pepper, paprika, 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp Dried Italian herbs (alternatively fresh)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable broth instant or homemade
- 200 g Small croissant noodles
- 1 Jar (425 ml) White bean kernels
- 1 tsp Chili oil
- Heat the oil in a large casserole and fry the minced meat until it is crumbly brown. Add onions, garlic and soup vegetables and fry briefly. Add the chopped tomatoes and the juice and season with salt, pepper, paprika, bay leaf and herbs. Add approx. 1 1/4 l water and bring everything to the boil. Stir in the vegetable stock and the noodles. Simmer for about 20 minutes while stirring several times. If it gets too fat, add a little water.
- Drain the beans on a sieve, add them to the stew after the cooking time and let them warm up. At the very end, stir in 1 teaspoon of chilli oil and season again heartily.
- A freshly baked baguette or ciabatta bread goes very well with it. Enjoy the meal.