Radishes are healthy and help the body maintain a good environment in the digestive tract. The reason for this is the sharpness with which they drive away bad bacteria. Here you can find out what else is in the little vegetables.
Radishes are healthy and spicy
The little radishes have it all. Not only does their spiciness have remarkable health benefits, but they are also packed with vitamins and nutrients.
- The spiciness makes the radish a natural antibiotic that drives away bad bacteria and fungi. The reason for the sharpness is the mustard oil it contains.
- This not only keeps the digestive tract clean but also ensures fresh and free breath.
- Radishes also contain many important vitamins. These include vitamin C, vitamin K, and B vitamins, such as vitamin B9, which is also known as folic acid.
- It also contains many minerals and trace elements, including calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, and copper.
- In this way, radishes help to protect the body from free radicals, strengthen the immune system, promote cell formation and cell renewal, clarify the complexion, inhibit inflammation and stay healthy.
- You can also eat them fresh, green leaves of the radish. In addition to vitamins and minerals, like all green leafy vegetables, they also contain a lot of chlorophyll, which is important for blood formation.
Radish buying tips
You can grow radishes yourself or buy them in stores. Depending on how the small tubers were able to grow, they contain more or fewer nutrients.
- Radishes contain the full power of the earth, air, and sun when grown outdoors under natural conditions. You should pay attention to biological and natural growing conditions in order to avoid contamination.
- These would harm the body more than the positive properties of radishes could benefit.
- Even radishes are grown in a greenhouse raised bed, or flower box is not as robust as those grown in nature. Nevertheless, they are preferable to untreated vegetables, insofar as the cultivation is organic.
- The pungency, vitamins, and mineral content are reduced or increased depending on the growing conditions.