Arugula smoothie with avocado
Rocket, avocado, and celery are perfect partners: They relieve your metabolism, but also fill you up.
- For two servings you need: 50 g washed rocket, 100 g celery (about two sticks) or alternatively 1/2 cucumber, 1 avocado, 2 small apples, 100 g skyr, 3 soft apricots (dried apricots), 300 ml apple spritzer ( or 150 ml apple juice plus 150 ml water) and a few ice cubes.
- Pit the avocado and scoop out the flesh. Put everything in the blender together with the apples cut into pieces and all the other ingredients and puree the mixture.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more apple juice.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and garnish with a few celery leaves, for example.
Smoothie with sweet mango
Start your day refreshed with this smoothie.
- For two sweet and sour green power drinks you need 50 g washed rocket, 1 mango, 1/2 honeydew melon, 1 piece of ginger (about 1 to 2 cm), several mints leaves to taste, 3 – 6 basil leaves, 60 g walnuts, 2 – 3 tbsp lemon juice, about 150 ml water, and a few ice cubes.
- Peel the mango and scoop out the honeydew melon with a spoon.
- Place the chopped fruit in the blender along with the arugula and the piece of peeled ginger, mint, lemon juice, water, and ice water to puree.
- Pour the smoothie into two glasses and decorate with a slice of mango, basil, or mint leaves.
Red-brown vegetable drink
This pureed vegetable drink tastes a little like a blended tomato and vegetable juice but is more intense. Its color hardly gives away the rocket, because it is reddish brown.
- For two glasses you need 30 g washed rocket, 200 g tomatoes, 50 g celery (a small stalk), 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 tsp sweet paprika powder, herb salt, chili, pepper, oregano, 150 g tomato passata, and 100 – 150 ml cold apple spritzer.
- Clean the tomatoes and the celery. Cut everything into pieces and put them in the blender with all the other ingredients.
- After pureeing, taste the drink again before serving.