- 4 Beef fillets, á approx. 200-250 g
- 4 slices South Tyrolean bacon
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Pepper from the grinder
- 600 g Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 200 ml Cream
- 250 ml Clear broth
- 750 g Potatoes
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Clarified butter
- Pat dry the beef fillets and wrap with South Tyrolean bacon. If necessary tie with kitchen thread. Fry fillet steaks in 1 tablespoon of hot oil over medium heat for about 8 minutes. Turn it every now and then, season and keep warm
- Clean and quarter the mushrooms. Peel and finely dice the onion. Sauté the onion and mushrooms in the frying fat. Deglaze with the stock and cream. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 5-8 minutes. Season the sauce to taste and thicken if necessary.
- For the potato rösti, peel, wash and roughly grate the potatoes. Stir egg yolk and flour into the potatoes and season well with salt and nutmeg. Heat the clarified butter in portions in a pan. Fry about 12 rösti in portions from the potato mixture over medium heat until golden brown.
- Arrange everything together.
Serving: 100gCalories: 126kcalCarbohydrates: 8.6gProtein: 3.4gFat: 8.7g